Media & Press Releases
- Showcase Cinemas launches digital gift card with SVS
Showcase Cinemas has launched an eCommerce programme featuring digital gift cards with gift card provider, Stored Value Solutions (SVS).
- Physical Gift Cards Still Beloved in an Increasingly Digital Age
The majority of consumers think it is important that a gift card can be purchased and delivered physically rather than by email or mobile phone.
- Physische Geschenkkarten bleiben auch in einer zunehmend digitalisierten Welt beliebt
Für die Mehrheit der Verbraucher ist es wichtig, dass eine Geschenkkarte physisch gekauft und überreicht oder geliefert werden kann und nicht nur per E-Mail oder über das Handy verfügbar ist.
- Hirmer beauftragt SVS mit neuem Geschenkkartenprogramm
Stored Value Solutions (SVS), einer der weltweit führenden Anbieter für Geschenkkarten, soll für Hirmer ein neues Geschenkkartenprogramm realisieren.
- SVS Wins Leading Prepaid Organisation UK at Prepaid Awards
Global provider of prepaid solutions and gift cards, Stored Value Solutions (SVS), has won the coveted blue riband category, Leading Prepaid Organisation UK, at the Prepaid Awards on October 23, 2014.
- Stored Value Solutions communique les résultats d’une enquête inédite
La Carte Cadeau est devenu un outil puissant de recrutement et de fidélisation de nouveaux clients auprès des consommateurs français.
- Gift Cards Important Tool When Building Sales
Retailers can benefit by seeing gift cards as more than a financial instrument, according to global gift card provider Stored Value Solutions (SVS).
- Geschenkkarten sind ein wichtiges Instrument zur Umsatzsteigerung
Einzelhändler können mehr Nutzen erzielen, wenn sie Geschenkkarten nicht nur als finanzielles Instrument betrachten, so Stored Value Solutions (SVS), globaler Anbieter von Geschenkkarten.
- SVS appointed by John Lewis Partnership to provide new Gift Card Programme
Leading global Gift Card provider, Stored Value Solutions (SVS), has been appointed by the John Lewis Partnership to deliver a new Gift Card programme for both the John Lewis and Waitrose retail divisions.
- Geschenkkarten Werden Immer Beliebter
Einer richtungweisenden Umfrage zufolge sind Geschenkkarten in Deutschland beliebter denn je.
- Gift Cards Grow in Popularity
Gift cards are more popular in the UK than ever before, a leading-edge survey has suggested.
- SVS Renews Longstanding Relationship with Panera Bread
Leading, global stored value provider, Stored Value Solutions (SVS) announced that it has renewed a long-standing relationship with Panera Bread® for gift and promotional card program management.
- SVS Launches Data Center in China
Global gift card provider, Stored Value Solutions (SVS), has further strengthened its position in China with the launch of a new data center in Shanghai. The data center complies with local regulations, which stipulate that any new card issued in China must be processed within the country.
- SVS Unveils an Enhanced Global Gift Card eCommerce Solution for its Clients with New Digital Gifting Options
Stored Value Solutions (SVS), a leading closed-loop prepaid provider, announces the launch of a new solution that provides global retailers with an easy way to sell gift cards across multiple channels in over 45 countries. This solution includes online ordering, fully optimized mobile, tablet and social media storefronts, and robust multi-channel promotional engagement functionality for merchants across the globe.
- Ceridian Stored Value Solutions Named Winner in Paybefore Awards Europe
Paybefore has chosen Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) as a 2013 Paybefore Awards Europe winner in the Breakout Company of the Year category. Following in the tradition of Paybefore Awards, which is in its seventh year, Paybefore Awards Europe was created to honour excellence and innovation in the prepaid, stored value and emerging payments industry in the U.K. and Europe.
- United States Court of Appeals affirms SVS Victory over Card Activation Technologies
Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) announced today that a panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit has affirmed SVS's 2011 declaratory judgment victory against Card Activation Technologies, Inc. (CAT). The Federal Circuit's ruling is another step in SVS's efforts to protect its customers from threats of litigation by CAT.
- Leading prepaid provider, Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS), named finalist for 2012 Global Prepaid Awards
SVS, a leading stored value provider in the UK and Europe, was recently named as a finalist for the 2012 Global Prepaid Awards by the Global Prepaid Exchange (GPX).
- Prepaid Pioneer, Ceridian Stored Value Solutions, Inc. (SVS), debuts Mobile Loyalty App
SVS, a leading stored value provider, announced the launch of a new mobile application that allows consumers to access their merchant-branded loyalty rewards direct from their smart phones.
- Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) Solves for Client Compliance with FinCEN Prepaid Access Final Rule
The U.S. Department of the Treasury, Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) will begin enforcing the Prepaid Access Rule, effective March 31, 2012. SVS, the leading global provider of prepaid products and services, has invested in system enhancements that will provide automated solutions to allow their clients to comply with the new rule.
- Breakout Prepaid Pioneer, Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS), Offers Multiple Fulfillment Solutions to Optimize Program Management
With twenty years of dedicated prepaid experience, SVS is a pioneer and leading global provider, increasing revenue each year for our clients around the world. What you may not know is that SVS provides a broad spectrum of superior card fulfillment services to optimize retailer gift card sales.
- Leading Prepaid Pioneer, Ceridian Stored Value Solutions, Named 2012 IAOP Global Outsourcing Top 100 Company
For the seventh consecutive year Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) is being honored as a Top 100 Global Outsourcing company by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals® (IAOP®).
- Prepaid Pioneer Co-sponsoring Cards and Payments Australasia 2012
Building on its growing presence in Australia and New Zealand, global prepaid pioneer, Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) will be co-sponsoring, presenting and exhibiting at Cards & Payments Australasia 2012, the region's leading payment industry event.
- Leading Global Prepaid Provider Introduces Virtual Terminal Enabling Web-based Transactions
Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS), leading global provider of innovative prepaid solutions, introduces a Virtual Terminal that replaces or can be used in place of a stand alone point of sale (POS). This cutting-edge application requires no purchase of additional hardware or installation of software for SVS clients, and can be accessed from anywhere using a web browser.
- Ceridian Stored Value Solutions Named Breakout Prepaid Company of the Year in Sixth Annual Paybefore Awards
Paybefore chose Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) as a 2012 Paybefore Awards winner in the Breakout Company of the Year category. Paybefore Awards is the most prestigious recognition of excellence in the worldwide prepaid and stored value card industry. The awards are presented annually by Paybefore and SVS was selected by a panel of five industry experts who served as judges for this year's competition, which—once again—included entries from around the world.
- Leading Global Prepaid Provider offers State-of-the-Art Loyalty Solutions
Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) offers a full suite of innovative, card-based consumer loyalty solutions which now includes Easy Loyalty and Premier Loyalty. Both offer merchants an effective consumer loyalty program that will propel incremental spending from existing customers, and act as a new customer acquisition tool.
- Jessops retail focus remains sharp with improved gift card provision
The UK's premier photographic retailer, Jessops, has joined forces with leading prepaid gift card provider, Ceridian SVS UK Ltd (SVS), to launch their revived gift card programme.
- Leading Global Prepaid Innovator, Ceridian SVS UK, Ltd. ("SVS"), takes on key role in Europe's largest Prepaid event
Following on from the reported success of last year's event, SVS has substantiated its' support for the UK and European retail gift card industry announcing their lead sponsorship status for the forthcoming Gift Card, Gift Voucher and Reloadable Card Summit.
- The Good News about Gift Cards this Holiday Season
The busiest retail shopping days of the year are fast approaching and Ceridian Stored Value Solutions, Inc. (SVS) announces robust performance year-to-date, and highlights optimistic expectations for gift card sales throughout the upcoming winter holidays. As a leading provider of prepaid gift cards and stored value solutions, SVS' sales portfolio reflects sustained growth for the first three quarters of the year, with the number of first time card loads up 13 percent, and dollar value of first time card loads up over 17 percent, for January 1 – October 30, 2011 v. 2010.
- SVS UK, Ltd. Offers Creative Application for Prepaid Gift Cards – Merchandise Returns
As retailers start preparing for the pre-Christmas rush, a leading gift card provider is reminding stores to think about consumer demand immediately after Christmas too. This post-holiday season is the time when shoppers often want to return and exchange gifts and, according to Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) UK, Ltd., is an opportunity for prepaid gift cards and plastic Merchandise Return or "Refund" Cards to come into their own. Utilising gift cards for merchandise returns is fast becoming the preferred returns process because it allows retailers to keep a greater percentage of their revenue from in-store sales, and makes the return or exchange process more unique and special for the consumer – by issuing an in-store gift card.
- SVS Completes System Infrastructure Investment to Support Client Growth
Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) recently completed the migration of its' prepaid card processing system to the HP "Integrity Nonstop BladeSystem Platform", the next generation of the same trusted and powerful Tandem technology that SVS has employed for years. This hardware, coupled with redundant system architecture, represents technology that will meet the growth needs of SVS clients, allow for complex transaction processing and provide the best possible consumer experience.
- Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) and Twitpay Offer Innovative Social Commerce Solution
SVS and Twitpay partner to offer pioneering technology and a seamless social commerce solution. With Twitpay, SVS clients will now have the opportunity to define a social media relationship that will benefit both the merchant and the consumer with real-time offers. Twitpay allows for easy, secure financial transactions within social networks like Twitter through a simple retweet/repost of the offer.
- Ceridian SVS UK, Ltd. Launches Gift Card Programme for Action Sports Brand, Animal™
Leading provider and pioneer in the prepaid space, Ceridian SVS UK, Ltd., has established an innovative partnership with one of the UK's fastest growing action sports brands, Animal™. The merchant wanted to improve upon their existing consumer offering through the provision of gift cards. The challenge was to overcome their long standing business model which combines direct and franchise stores, not necessarily conducive to classic closed-loop (single brand) card systems. The solution devised by SVS is a single brand, private label, open-loop system that can be operated in any of the Animal™ stores, regardless of its business operation model. SVS created an open loop product that can only be used at UK Animal™ stores and carries only this retailer's brand.
- Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) shares its expertise with the growing prepaid card industry in Southern Africa
Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) attended the 1st Southern Africa Gift & Prepaid Seminar bringing its considerable experience and expertise to provide support and advice to one of the world's newest emerging prepaid markets: Southern Africa.
- SVS Announces Court Victory Against Card Activation Technologies, Inc.
Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) announced today a complete victory in its patent case against Card Activation Technologies, Inc.
- SVS takes leading role in UK gift card trade organisation
The Customer Service Director of Europe for Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS), Steve Bradbery, has been elected to the Executive Committee of the UK Gift Card and Voucher Association (UKGCVA).
- Leading Global Prepaid Provider, Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS), Joins Polish Gift Card Association
Adding SVS to the membership roster of the Polish Gift Card Association marks a key milestone in Poland's emerging prepaid and gift card industry. As a world leader and pioneer in this field, with a strong presence in Poland and throughout continental Europe, SVS is in a strong position to steward the development of Poland's prepaid card marketplace.
- Leading Global Prepaid Provider Partners with Spanish Supermarket Giant for Gift Card Program
Leading US-based global prepaid card provider, Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS), has joined forces with one of Spain's leading retailers, Eroski, to create a new gift card program for consumers. The cards, which can hold up to 3000€ in value are available throughout Eroski's 120 hypermarkets with plans to extend the gift card program to the company's 1000 supermarkets in 2011.
- Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS) Exhibiting at Cards & Payments Australasia Expo 2011
Leading gift card provider expands in Australia and New Zealand – Booth D16 March 28-29, Hilton Hotel, Sydney
Ceridian Stored Value Solutions (SVS), one of the world's leading providers of pre-paid gift card solutions, will be marking its presence and its growing client base in Australia and New Zealand at the Cards & Payments Australasia 2011 conference this month in Sydney. Visit us at booth D16 to meet us in person and see our exhibition.